AGZA's CEO Dan Mabe reviews the 3 electric mowers that will be offered by The Greenstation at the South Coast Air Quality Management District's 2016 "Mow Down Air Pollution" mower exchange event. The video contains thorough details of all three mowers, plus information and links to the five exchange events.
This year, The Greenstation (www.thegreenstationproducts.com) is sponsoring three models to choose from, with your cost ranging from $100 to $250 depending on the model you choose. These are extraordinary discounts of 52% - 69% for the latest in clean, quiet, zero-emission battery-powered lawn equipment!
1. THE GREENSTATION LAWN BADGER 36V
• 18” steel deck
• integrated 36V battery
• 45 min runtime
• ideal for small lawns
• 69% off retail $329 = JUST $100
2. GREENWORKS G-MAX 40V
• 19” steel deck
• two 40V li-ion batteries
• 45 min runtime
• ideal for small + med lawns
• 52% off retail $379 = JUST $180
3. GREENWORKS PRO 80V
• 21” steel deck
• two 80V li-ion batteries
• 60 min runtime
• ideal for med + large lawns
• 58% off retail $599 = JUST $250
Looking to save some green? Trade in your old, operable gas-powered lawn mower and replace it with a high-performance battery-electric lawn mower. Choose from three brands and seven models. They’re all cordless, quieter than gas mowers and environmentally friendly.
You must pre-register to participate in one of the 5 exchange events.
There will be five exchange locations and dates (all Saturdays).
- Long Beach (Veterans Stadium) . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Van Nuys (Airport Parking Lot) . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Ontario (Citizens Business Bank Arena) . . . . . .
- Riverside (Bourn’s Inc.) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Costa Mesa (OC Fair and Event Center) . . . . . .
Sat, Sept 17
Sat, Sept 24
Sat, Oct 1
Sat, Oct 8
Sat, Oct 15
Eligible program participants must live within the SCAQMD’s 4-county jurisdiction which includes most of Los Angeles County (excluding the Antelope Valley), all of Orange County, Riverside County and non-desert San Bernardino county.
Registration opened on July 19 and is ongoing. You must pre-register at: www.aqmd.gov/lawnmower or call 1-888-425-6247. Operators available Tuesday-Friday from 8am to 5pm