YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT of the Mojave Desert Air Quality Management District, which covers San Bernardino County’s High Desert and Riverside County’s Palo Verde Valley, including these cities:
- Apple Valley
- Lucerne Valley
- Twentynine Palms
- Yucca Valley
CLICK FOR COMPLETE LIST OF CITIES
Adelanto, Afton, Amboy, Apple Valley, Argus, Atolia, Bagdad, Baker, Baldy Mesa, Barstow Basin, Big River, Blythe, Borosolvay, Cadiz, Cajon Junction, Cal Neva, Calico Ghost Town, China Lake, Cima, Coolgardie Camp, Crossroads, Crucero, Daggett, Desert, Earp, Edwards AFB, El Mirage, Essex, Fenner, Field, Flamingo Heights, Fort Irwin, George AFB, Goffs, Goldstone, Harper Lake, Harvard, Havas, Helendale, Hesperia, Hinkley, Hodge, Homer, Ivanpah, Johnson Valley, Joshua Tree, Kelso, Kingston, Kramer, Kramer Junction, Landers, Lenwood, Lockhart, Lucerne Valley, Ludlow, MCAGCC, Milligan, Minneola, Morongo, Morongo Valley, Nebo, Needles, Newberry Springs, Nipton, Oak Hills, Oro Grande, Parker Dam, Phelan, Pinon Hills, Pioneer Town, Piute Valley, Rainbow Basin Red, Mountain, Rice, Rimrock, Saltus, Searchlight Junction, Silver Lakes, Spring Valley Lake, Stoddard Wells, Summit Valley, Trona, Twentynine Palms, Victorville, Vidal, Vidal Junction, Westend, Wheaton Springs, Wonder Valley, Wrightwood, Yermo, Yucca Valley
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER. Use the form on the next page to pre-register with your name and contact info. Indicate which electric tools you want to purchase, and choose a half-hour time slot for your arrival.
After registering you have three payment options:
- ON THIS SITE with credit or debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay (by 5 p.m. Friday, April 13)
- OVER THE PHONE at 1 (800) 893-5056 with credit or debit card (by 5 p.m. Friday, April 13)
- IN PERSON AT THE EXCHANGE with cash, credit or debit card (on Saturday April 14)
IMPORTANT: We have a limited supply of equipment available on a first-come first-served basis. As long as you pre-pay and/or pre-register and show up during your selected time slot, you will be guaranteed to receive your equipment. If you pre-pay but miss your time slot, you will not lose your equipment but may be subject to storage, handling and delivery fees. If you don't pre-pay and you miss your time slot, your equipment may be passed on to the wait list and walk-ups.
4. GAS EQUIPMENT
You may purchase one piece of electric equipment for each gas-powered mower, trimmer and/or blower you trade in. Limit: one mower, one blower and one string trimmer per residential address.
You can trade any category of gas equipment for any category of electric tool. For example, you can trade in a gas blower for an electric mower, or trade in a gas mower for an electric trimmer.
Your gas equipment must have all parts and be properly drained of gas and oil.
5. EXCHANGE DAY
- On Saturday April 14 bring in your old gas-powered lawn tool(s), in working order and drained of gas and oil.
- Arrive within your scheduled half-hour appointment window to the event site: 14970 La Paz Dr., Victorville, CA 92395 (West entrance to San Bernardino County Fairgrounds parking lot). Click here for a map and directions.
- The drive-thru is simple, quick and safe: you can stay in your vehicle from beginning to end.
- Event staff will confirm your registration and residency. Please bring your driver's license or other proof of local address such as a utility bill.
- You will be given a "Release of Ownership and Disclaimer" to complete and sign. This form releases your old gas equipment to the Exchange Program, after which it cannot be reclaimed.
- Event staff will remove your old equipment from your vehicle for safe disposal.
- Event staff will put your brand new EGO 56V Power+ cordless tool(s) in your vehicle.
- Drive away from noisy, polluting gas lawn care forever!