SITEONE is THE GREENWORKS 82V
WARRANTY and SERVICE PARTNER
GREENWORKS COMMERCIAL WARRANTY HELPLINE
1 (855) 470-4267
SITE ONE SERVICE LOCATOR MAP
LIMITED WARRANTY for GREENWORKS 82V COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT
Greenworks Commercial™ hereby warranties this product, to the original purchaser with proof of purchase, 2 year commercial power train warranty, 2 year commercial battery warranty against defects in materials, parts or workmanship. Greenworks Commercial, at its own discretion will repair or replace any and all parts found to be defective, through normal use, free of charge to the customer. This warranty is valid only for units which have been used for personal use that have not been hired or rented and that have been maintained in accordance with the instructions in the owners’ manual supplied with the product from new.
2 YEAR LIMITED
- PCB Boards
- Gear Box
- 2 years from the date of purchase (non transferable)
2 YEAR LIMITED
- Greenworks Commercial Battery Packs
(GL 200, GL 250, GL 300, GL 400, GL 500, GL 900)
- 2 year from the date of purchase (non transferable)
60 DAY LIMITED
- Bump Feed Heads
- 60 Days from date of purchase (non transferable)
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS, LIMITATIONS AND RIGHTS
Warranties may not be transferred by the consumer to any subsequent purchaser.
- Parts or components not supplied by the warrantor, or parts or components that have been modified.
- Any failure resulting from the use of improper tools or improper repair procedures.
- Any failure or part that has become inoperative due to accident, impact, abuse, misuse, neglect, mishandling, dulling of cutting edges, or failure to operate the product in accordance with the information provided in the instruction manual supplied with the product.
- Normal deterioration of the exterior due to use or exposure, and any repairs made necessary by normal wear, improper maintenance, improper lubrication, improper storage, dirt, abrasives, impact, moisture, water, rain, snow, rust, corrosion, varnish, or other similar conditions.
- Routine maintenance items such as lubricants, blade sharpening.
- The unit, if it has not been operated and/or maintained in accordance with the owner’s manual.
- Improper voltage for electric products and batteries that have been exposed to temperatures beyond those specified in the product’s instruction manual, batteries that have not been properly charged or batteries that have reached their useful life.
Transportation charges for the movement of any power equipment unit or attachment are the responsibility of the purchaser. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to pay transportation charges for any part submitted for replacement under this warranty unless such return is requested in writing by Greenworks Commercial.